3Dragons - Forum
Feedback and Suggestions xD - Printable Version

+- 3Dragons - Forum (https://forum.3dragons.games)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.3dragons.games/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Forum: Feedback and suggestions (https://forum.3dragons.games/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+--- Thread: Feedback and Suggestions xD (/showthread.php?tid=370)

Feedback and Suggestions xD - Fragszor - 07-03-2024

Ok after many years of playing Tibia and Ots, I have a suggestion for this game, the game itself is not bad, it is in the development phase and can improve a lot.
Obviously this is a preview of the little I played, I will definitely come back and do another review in the future.

I have some points to observe and possibly make improvements:

First point Gameplay:
The character's movement is a little stuck and not intuitive, as a new player in this 3D game I expected that I would have more sense when using the arrows or that I could walk in WASD, if I move the camera it completely changes the direction where my character was, and I get lost in the arrows. I think that if I'm looking straight ahead and press the up arrow I should continue in a straight line and not where my camera is pointing, unless that's something configurable, or the camera's zoom is limited like what takes place in World of Warcraft.
A tutorial on how to play the game at the beginning, as it exists in current Tibia, teaching how to use a rope, shovel, climb a ladder, attack, skills, tour of the game menu, explanation of important points in the city (NPCs, deposit, bank, traders in general)... it would be very welcome, it may seem silly but it is essential, it would make you more familiar with the game initially.
I saw that the game has monsters and equipment with different strengths or advantages, this also requires basic explanations.
The game has a more old Tibia feel, respawns with few mobs, no autoloot, nowadays players in general have less time to play, so the general public is more casual, thinking about it, the game could benefit more players who don't have a lot of time to play, such as exp and quality of life bonuses, such as autoloot and autoheal for example. Quality of life is essential nowadays.
Movement speed: The character is very slow, all mobs appear to have the same movement speed, everything is very slow, we have utani hur, but who knows the level could also influence the speed or the spells cost less mana.
Mana and HP regen: Out of combat could be faster.

Line of sight of the character and Mobs: It could be improved in general, I can walk square by square and attract 1 mob at a time, in the current Tibia, it is much more fluid, there should be a little more fluidity, or the mobs could move This would already add greater fluidity.

Spells:
In this part, I can either cast a healing spell or cast an attack spell, in current Tibia both spells have different turns, I think this would need to be corrected.

Map:
I haven't explored the maps much, but I believe that for example Apes shouldn't exist in the desert in Ankrahmun, I think Apes should exist in a forest. A better ambiance of the maps in general would be important, obviously the map needs to be entirely modified and this would add a lot to the game.
I couldn't identify a hole to use a shovel for example, I've been playing Tibia for a long time. Obviously I have an idea of where it might be ideal to use the shovel.

Quests:
The game must introduce quests and provide Lore for the game, this is essential. Of course, there would have to be a quest system and a menu for this.

Given all this, I believe that the game has the potential to grow a lot, congratulations to the Devs.

Smile