3Dragons - Forum
BETA - START - Printable Version

+- 3Dragons - Forum (https://forum.3dragons.games)
+-- Forum: News (https://forum.3dragons.games/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: News (https://forum.3dragons.games/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: BETA - START (/showthread.php?tid=302)

Pages: 1 2 3

BETA - START - Mr Karan - 12-17-2021

Hi Folks,

[Image: wm64.png]
[Image: dsm.png]

Forum link: subdivision / ideas

Forum link: sudivision / PVP

I'm pleased to announce that on Dec 17, at 6pm we will be launching first ever BETA Tibia 3D server called "3Dragons" (as it tells story of 3 feuded species of dragons). We took a completely different approach from most of the servers and decided that first edition will be completely FREE TO PLAY. We're not going to charge anyone for anything, until players themselves will not 'testify' that the game we've created is stable, pleasant and robust enough (we assume it will take couple of months).

We will be accepting volunteering donations, however. These will not give you any real benefits in game, but will get you a special rank on our Discord channel, some new shinning look in the game and unique items (worthless in terms of a tactical value in game).

Introduction

There were a lot of rumors about Tibia 3D in the past. I estimate that approximately the same amount of people heralded potential success to the project as in oppose to the other half, claiming it's going to inevitably kill Tibia's "old-school" climate. We are a group of developers who played Tibia in the past. We've heard all of that before, we've been there. With the new technology that is currently within reach of our hands and 15 years of professional experience we will try to convince you you should give it a try.

ps. We are making new characters on the BETA server

Forum link: subdivision / technical

>>> FOR MORE <<<

RE: BETA - START - Typowy palladyn - 12-17-2021

Przy logowaniu z account ze strony pisze
Please Write correct account name and password
jak wpisuje byle jakie hasła Account dosent no exite

RE: BETA - START - Reka Boga - 12-17-2021

Ddziałą!

RE: BETA - START - Typowy palladyn - 12-17-2021

Your character no join

RE: BETA - START - Hairy Botter - 12-18-2021

where can I download the client?

RE: BETA - START - Mr Karan - 12-18-2021

Client link

Discord link

Forum link: subdivision / ideas

Forum link: sudivision / PVP

Forum link: subdivision / technical

RE: BETA - START - DJojoxd - 12-18-2021

(12-17-2021, 09:07 PM)Typowy palladyn Wrote: Przy logowaniu z account ze strony pisze
Please Write correct account name and password
jak wpisuje byle jakie hasła Account dosent no exite

Mam tak samo. Nie mogę się zalogować

RE: BETA - START - Erto - 12-18-2021

anyone playing yet?

RE: BETA - START - Mr Karan - 12-18-2021

* players: 13
* uptime: 9godz 56min

RE: BETA - START - Valkyz - 12-18-2021

(12-17-2021, 09:07 PM)Typowy palladyn Wrote: Please Write correct account name and password

When I was creating my account few weeks ago there was an requirement specyfing that a password has to contain special characters. Now special characters are forbidden and I had to create new account without special chars in password.

Wondering how many players did you lose because they had problems with login.

Does bug reporting work? I dont see any confirmation when I report.